Kia OPTIMA Keyless Go
Price : Exclude Shipping
Add to Wishlist
Add to Wishlist
Smart Keyless Start System ADVANTAGES:
- The smart Key system provides a real hands-free keyless operation expertise.
- The encrypted communication link between Push-Start module and keyless Entry modules can make sure the vehicle will solely be started with a genuine access key.
- Keyless system is additionally designed with dual-relay protection in mind for exceptional safety thought. In an unlikely event of a relay failures, the backup relay can take over and guarantee continuous vehicle operation while not interruption.
- The keyless System life is 10 years, and that we provide nice after-sale service (Free installation direction, Free replacements/repairments on faulty things in warranty time, Price Discount For Distributors)
- Passive keyless Entry
- Lock/Unlock Doors Automatically
- Immobilizer Function
- Engine Push Start Button
- Window Close Automatically
- Alarms and locks when you walk away from car
- Doors Unlock Automatically when you are back
- Remote start Car/Engine
- Keyless Ignition/ Keyless Go
- Compatible with shock sensor
- Password keyboard for Emergent Entry and Engine Start (in case of remote battery finish or Radio Frequency interference)
- Kill the Engine circuit when in lock/arm status
- Remote Trunk Release
- Windows Automatically rolling-up when Doors locked
- Car Alarm System (anti-theft system)
- Car Searching
- High-classify safety
- Low battery reminder
- Nullifies Frequency Jamming Devices
Got something to discuss?
You must be logged in to post a comment.